Friday, September 18, 2009

Breakthough !!! I made it !!!

Today's my hip hop showcase, well everything goes smooth and we got a mini battle though i lost, i feel happy, good, excited because i got everything i wanna share out of my share. I feel that we must share things so that people can also help us improve. During the showcase i did stunts what ever is unbelieveble. And encourage me! Ohhh thank God man...
My fellow good friends, i just want you all to remember... We win, we praise God, We lose, we praise God too.

Amen?

Nigel

2 comments:

alicethomas said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, pet games free will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
Beside, you can try cross the line game, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile

Trịnh Thúy said...

Thanks for your share! video d/l app drifting games unblocked unikey42rc4 download game pikachu